CIMS Conference on
Nutraceutical and Health Awards 2015
on 13th December at Mumbai
HarNeedi.com is participating as Media Partner in CIMS Conference on “‘Nutraceutical and Health Awards 2015‘” at Hotel Orchid, Rooftop Banquet Area, Nr. Domestic Airport, Mumbai Date & Time: 13th December 2015, 7:00 PM onwards.
‘Nutraceutical and Health Awards 2015‘ will recognize the excellence in nutraceutical industry under various domains including research & development, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and other support services in the areas of active ingredients, procedures, practices, technologies, and finished products. The awards will encourage the healthy competition amongst the nutraceutical companies which will result into better delivery of services.
The awards will also recognize the proactive and innovative approaches that leads to the success and which raise the standards of nutraceutical industry.
Why to Apply for an Award?
The award is an unique opportunity to have your company recognized by leaders in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical sector, and it helps to raise the profile of your exclusive revolutions with the leading industry professionals and industry VIPs – during and after the event.
The benefits of Nutraceutical and Health Awards are:
- A great achievement to showcase in Stakeholder Building Exercise
- Boosts company’s morale
- Adds value to public relations and marketing efforts
- A pull factor to attract local and global investors
- Helps increase credibility amongst target customers
- The independent endorsement of company’s expertise
- Provide a tangential competitive advantage
- Capitalization of business opportunities
Who to Participate?
Manufacturers and distributors of:
- Dietary supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino acids, enzymes, organ tissues, glandulars, metabolites, extracts and concentrates etc.)
- Functional foods (whole foods and fortified, enriched or enhanced dietary components that may reduce the risk of chronic disease and provide a health-benefit beyond the traditional nutrients it contains)
- Functional beverages (with ingredients such as herbs, vitamins, minerals, amino acids or additional raw fruit or vegetables)
- Medical foods (foods with distinctive nutritional value that are specially formulated and intended for the dietary management of a disease)
- Farmaceuticals (medically valuable components produced from modified agricultural crops or animals)
Please contact for participation
Tel: +91 22 6612 2612
Mobile: +91 9930937020
Hotel Orchid, Rooftop Banquet Area, Nr. Domestic Airport, Mumbai.